Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Worthless Wednesday

I've been thinking about posting for a couple of days...but I've not had words or thoughts that are coherent lately. Nothing exciting has happened. I got a cell phone...blah. Who gets a cell phone that doesn't have any words to say? Me, that's who.

Life is just so very boring right now. September always seems to be the most boring month. I don't think I care for September. I can't recall a time that I ever cared for September. Summer is winding down, fall is upon us, which can only lead to winter. I hate winter. I hate snow, I hate ice. No flowers, cold, meaningless sun, I age 10 years in 3 mos.. winter who needs it? Meh
Maybe I'll just spend all winter talking on my cell phone. Maybe I'll have something to say by then, or someone to even say it to.

Sorry, I'm a drag on this worthless Wednesday. It happens sometimes though. Especially, when you have had a bad 2 weeks. How can you have 2 weeks that are the most wonderful of your life and then have 2 of the worst? I don't understand. Maybe I need to take a walk with the dog. The dog always loves me no matter what stupid thing I manage to do next.

I've thought of something good to come of this week, actually 2. I managed to emote my feelings to someone that is important to me that is not a member of my family...which has led to total silence from this person and two, I paid my car off.

The silence is deafening.

Well, I've managed to totally bum myself out, so I will not torture you any longer.

Hope everyone is well..........

Love,
Cow Punk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cow Punk. I'm so with you on the winter issue. What are we going to do? Why must I be confined to a sub tropical climate instead of a tropical one? I dread the leaves falling. Dreary.
I hope that everything else works out concerning the other issue. I always tell myself that it will if it's supposed to...I know...that advice is about as dreary as winter. If it helps, I'll sit with you at the bar for awhile. Wish that I could..
Love xo
Liz