Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow! My very own blog...whoda thunk?

I've been sitting at this computer for hours reading other's blogs......and thought what the hell. I have things on my mind, such as; why am I a slave to the dog, why did I think it was a good idea to acquire 3 cats, why do I only want Scotch and fritos for dinner, knowing very well how I will feel in the morning, , why is my 19 yo son sleeping on my couch showing me his crack at 8:30 pm, when he has a perfectly good room and bed? A better question might be why is he sleeping at 8:30 pm?

The dog is laying his head in my lap, looking at me as if to say, why aren't we walking? I'm really very sorry I pooped in the weird neighbor's yard and is it really my fault you weren't prepared? I'm a dog, I poop where I want. You know this, I've been here for 2 years now. This is all your fault and I'm being punished for your ineptitudeness.

I'm very excited, tonight I actually made my house payment on time for the first time since George Bush took office.........ok, that's a slight exaggeration, the first time in....well, since flower planting time began. I can't help it, I am a flower junkie and as long as the payment is made before the 1st of next month, I'll still have a yard to place the flowers in. Which brings me to what the hell is wrong with my petunia's? Every Petunia I have touched has turned to green dust. I don't know. You know that brings me to how much I dislike my backyard. The grass is over grown, the trees are over grown, there is dog poop everywhere...yes, back to poop...sorry. The problem is I don't know where to start back there, it is just such a mess it over-whelms me, or perhaps it under-whelms me? And on top of that, my ick neighbors have a huge yard with a pool, while I have a postage stamp with a huge tree with broken branches right in the middle of the stamp. I know this is something I should have thought of before I purchased the house, but I knew not of the under and over whelming the tree would bring.

I am also excited because this psycho garden fairy cow punk is going to see the Foos tomorrow in OKC...........yay PGFCP!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Buenos Noches. Did you ever get your son off the sofa. Why was he sleeping at 8:30? Little does it matter. At least he wasn't hungry or wanting money at that moment. I be loving your very own blog. I woulda thunk it.
Love
Alias JJ Liz Jones