Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random thoughts part one

I love life and hate my job.
I've wasted way too much time.
Some things are worth fighting for, coffee isn't one of them.
My mind has been blown and I can't remember it.
I am in love, not bells and whistles, sirens going off, weak in the knees (ok I am that, but I think it's just arthritis) love, this is calm, steady as she goes, peaceful, love, although when I look at him, my heart does skip a beat, or does it beat faster? Maybe both.
I have the best friends and family in the world.
Sometimes, God will surprise you and let you know he is listening to you.
When in doubt, don't until you've really thought it through.
A dog's love is never ending and ever gracious.
All, I have to do is smile and I melt his heart...it's true, he told me. He also told me it does something else to him, but I shall keep that joke to myself. It does keep a never ending smile on my face, even when all I want to do is cry.
Imagining punching someone who has truly pissed you off will only make you want to punch them in the face even more.
Everyone will eventually show their true colors to the wrong person.
Life is a lolly pop...

Love,
Cow Punk

No comments: