Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toes and such

Whirlpool has shocked me, first I spoke to a person who speaks English (no offence to anyone who doesn't but I do and it makes it much easier to communicate) as their 1st language, 2nd they will ship a new gas valve and thermocouple overnight free of charge, 3rd they will replace the tank should I continue to have problems. Now, I will not have to email them everyday for the rest of my life. And tonight I can shower at my home.

I started the day out getting up late and coffee grounds in my coffee, grounds make me ill...hopefully the day will only get better, but knowing where I must go, I seriously doubt it.

The witch at work is still being a witch, but everyone is ignoring her and she's just making herself look like an ass. She is an ass but now everyone knows it. I've known for years.

I am officially sick and tired of winter. I need to live somewhere where winter is about 2 weeks long. Come to think of it, I'm just officially sick and tired. Of everything, money, bills, men, well the list would just go on and on. Yes, I'm sick and tired of men, one man springs to mind, but I still love his toes and the way they feel on my toes.

Have to run...literally.

Love,
Cow Punk

No comments: