Sunday, November 23, 2008

Randomness.....boring Sunday morning

Yes, here I am again. Have I gone to Lowe's yet, no in a word. You see it is dreary and cold outside and I'm showing no signs of wanting to get out and about. The tank will not repaired until tonight anyway, so no hurry until I realize I've been sitting here for hours and it 3:30 and I must HURRY.
Why do I do this? Because I am a goat. Yes, it's true. I was born under the sign of the goat. Goats are procrastinating, stubborn creatures.

I've recently discovered Chinese astrology. It's very interesting and fun. It's much funner (I know not a word) being a Fire Goat than a lame ass water bearer. That water is heavy and shit....plus sometimes it's feckin cold. Hot teacher is a Pig. No, I don't mean he's a man pig, I mean, he's a Chinese Piggy, a metal Chinese Piggy. My dad has called me Chinese piggy for as long as I can remember...Now you would think that a Goat and Pig would be a not so good match, both being stubborn and all, but apparently they are a match made in heaven. Who knew? I guess it's a good thing because in Western astrology we are to avoid each other at all cost. I find this odd though, as my aunt and uncle share our perspective signs and have been married for 50 some odd years.

My butt hurts. I've been sitting here far too long but I seem to not want to do anything else. I would do dishes if I had HOT WATER. I would also wash the stink from my poor aching body.

You know I hate going to Lowe's. It overwhelms me and frightens me. Plus everyone who works there is a moron. I know it is not nice to genralise peeps, but statistics tell me otherwise. 9/10 times I'm in there the salesperson is indeed moronic and possibly very hateful. I guess I might be hateful too if I had to work there and deal with idiots such as myself every day. But, correct me if I'm wrong, they get PAID to deal with me. I know it's not much pay, still yet...deal with it Moron or get yourself back to Planet Moronican.

Well, my back is killing me so I must get out of this chair and do something constructive besides throwing clothes in the washing machine. I could sweep the floor and mop it, make the bed, put Halloween decorations up...yes, they are still out, but I've not one box to store them in. Not to mention I've made a new policy just today, Halloween will not go up until Christmas comes out. That gives me a week more to continue my goat like ways.

My God, do I stink, I'm offending myself and quite possibly the dog, I noticed he's not been up my butt all day. You know it's bad when you offend a creature who smells their own urine.

There's Jen, someone to talk to besides myself ;)

I'm outtie.

Love,
Cow Punk







These are all peace loving animals and believe in mutual co-operation. They are neither too zealous and active nor intelligent and also do not believe in accepting challenges and risks as they are highy sensitive animals. They also have great ability to elicit and seek sympathy, hence they are considerate, love and sympathise with each other. Pig requires Cat's crafty cunningness and Goat's civility and humility.





No comments: