Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And, he used to be a fireman

Me: So, Hot teacher is feeling awkward about this whole thing.
Wyatt: What?
Me: you know awkward about dating your mama
Wyatt: Haven't we been through this before?
Me: Yes, but that was me feeling awkward and he used to be a fireman
Wyatt: Oh
Me: So?
Wyatt: yeah, it's cool. As long as everyone's happy , it's all good.
Me: I'm happy
Wyatt: so is he
Me: Ahh really?
Wyatt: Word, can I go now?

Phone conversation with hot teacher

HT, hello?
Me: Hi
HT: What are you doing?
Me: pouring a glass of wine, what are you doing?
HT: I'm at Wal-mart
Me: I'm sorry
HT: is everything ok?
Me: yes, if I was any more perfect, I'd be a statue
HT: What does that mean?
Me: Did I tell you I was drinking wine?
HT: Yes, do you think that's really a good idea after the whips* last night? You aren't making any sense.
Me: Call me later when you've departed hell.
HT: Ok, you sure you'll be conscience?
Me: Will you marry me?
HT: Not tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Me: You can't marry me tonight anyway, I'm a statue.
HT: Oh boy, I'll call you later, stay awake, don't lapse into a coma.
Me: If I do, will you give me mouth to mouth?
HT: I have to go, I'll call you later to discuss our wedding plans

*Whips: whiskey mixed with pepsi. yeah, I know, sounds like a bad idea even on a good day.

No comments: