Monday, August 11, 2008

Off to see the wizard

Hot for teacher. I can't this damn song out of my head.

I drove around Jen's neighborhood for 45 minutes and never found her house.
Photobucket
No really, so you see the problem, right? Damn, I had a card and everything, now if I only had a brain. I think she ditched me anyway. She was probably going to spend money. She's fabulous at it.

I was smart enough to make it to the movie theater and find SGFChristine. We had a bite to eat, it was a lovely time. The Batman (it is stressed in the movie that he is THE Batman) is a good movie. Christian Bale is nice eye candy, but he does speak strangely with that mask on. Heath Ledger is really brilliant. Yes, lots of hype surrounds him, but he shines for the last time. It's a dark, violent movie, but I liked it. I cheered at the end, I was the only one.

I did talk to Mr. Moore, yes, his name is Mr. Moore. I find it deliciously ironic. We talked about my son mostly. He did say I could call him anytime, for any reason. I think I'll call him and tell him I'm hungry. I gave him my home number and told him to call me for any reason. But unless, he's calling about Son, is that really ethical? It would be a nice change to see a teacher dating the parent instead of the student.





I did ask how big a truck I would need for the cactus, he danced around it. I guess he didn't think I took many things seriously.

The soul eating frenzy of High School starts in 1 day. It's my daughter's first year and my son's 1st year of Sr. High. This should be fun.



I'm going to keep it short since I rambled so long Saturday. It was the excitement of Olympic Ribbon Twirling, I must confess.






Photobucket



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Moore wants you to call him any time that you need anything. Well, that's certainly an invitation. You should wrangle him, Cow Punk. Rope him and set him free if you should decide to set him back out on the range.
Good luck with that old cactus.
Love
Liz