Friday, December 26, 2008

Maybe this year

Another one bites the dust and another one gone and another one gone. It turned out to be not such a bad Christmas after all. I spent it with people I love and care about, there is nothing better that you could give me than that. I just want one more thing for the holidays and that's a nice new year's eve.

I spent the Eve having lunch with my daughter and shopping. What else do you do with your teenage daughter who you've just given money to? I'll tell you, you give the Rolling stone tongue to little old ladies at Sonic drive thrus. You mouth off at rude ass old ladies in huge Cadillac SUV, who nearly run over you in the Old time pottery parking lot, because rude ass can't wait to get to the grocery store to buy her cranberry juice for her cocktails later that evening. You make 16 yo daughter look at Comforter after comforter to help you buy just the right one. When she says to you in all seriousness, "Mom, this one is gorgeous, it's just not for me, it's too old", you know you have found the perfect one. You also have the "sex, please wait on it but if you find you just can't wait, please talk to me first, before you do it" talk. She promised on my grandmother's bible she would talk to me first. I'm thinking she means it. It was a very lovely day, I wish I had more of them with her. I think that's a wish I can make come true.

I spent Eve night with my Hot teacher and his son curled up on the couch watching Dog, the bounty hunter. It was a wedding episode. Good Lord....that guy doesn't have any ego problems, nor does his more than ample wife. Beth is a whole lotta woman. She could throw a man around and then kill him with her tatas. Those things were huge. HT likes the big tatas but he says hers scare him.

How about no Pictures, Images and Photos


Hot teacher and I had our first fight the night before. Really, it wasn't a fight....it was me saying exactly what was on my mind and kicking his ass back in to shape. I figured that would be the last I would hear from him unless he was a glutton for punishment. He is, as it turns out, a glutton. I'm very happy that he is. He picked me up Wed night, I'm not sure why he picks me up, except he just gets so excited to see me. Anyway, when he picked me up he grunted, I said I've gained 10 lbs. He then bold faced lied to me and said he couldn't see one extra pound on me. I said you just grunted, have you ever grunted when you picked me up before? He said, can we just leave it at I think you're the sexiest most beautiful woman I know? End of conversation.

I walked into my bedroom last Sunday night to clean it because I was supposed to have company on Monday and yes, I was having company in my bedroom. I realized that the bedroom looked like it belonged to a 13 yo circus performer. Which I guess for the past two years, that's exactly what I've been . A 13 yo trapeze artist. My wonderfully awesome Aunt gave me 125.00 bucks for Christmas. I could do what ever I wanted with it. I thought about really expensive moisturizer, I thought about carpet cleaners, I thought about buying Christmas gifts with it. But Sunday night, I knew I would redo the big tent with it. A new comforter, a coat of paint, my grandma gave me two new end tables and 2 beautiful floor lamps. She also gave me a gorgeous mirror. Now all I need is a few more pillows, some new artwork, and viola, a room fit for a queen and company I might add. So this morning I am headed off to Hell mart for paint and all the things you need to paint a boudoir fit for a queen. Too bad I don't have lackey's to do the painting for me.

Was, not was, was.

Love,
Cow Punk

No comments: