Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cheese

The cable guy left...finally. It took 6 hours and............there is now no sound coming from my TV. It worked fine when he left. Something happened when they loaded all the channels I guess. The phone works though. That's good, I guess, although I'm not much of a phone kind of girl myself. I sort of like the thought of no one but the peeps I want to have my phone number tho. I also got to watch tv from my bed last night. Although it was something dumb...House Haulin' I think. They moved a 100 yo old house made of logs and stone away from a 100 ft. cliff. It was very dramatic. And the man, bless his heart, he did really love that house. It kept raining and raining. They did get it moved though. YAY! for them. It was a very unique beautiful old house. I was actually hoping for If walls could talk tho...LOVE that show. If my walls could talk they would call me a dumb ass and tell me to get a handy man out here stat. Anyhoo....speaking of dumb asses....AT&T had the phone wiring so screwed up that my house could've burned down at any time. The main line wasn't even grounded. The thing is I've had them out here several times and not one time did any of the repair men notice??? The cable man may not have been exciting or cute, but at least he cared and knew wth he was doing. I was trying to think who this cable man looked like and he just looked like an extra from a viet nam era movie. Speaking of looking like....Vanna White? That woman has had so much plastic surgery she no longer looks like herself. Good Lord. I don't think I'd seen WOF in about 25 years. It was still as cheesy and boring as it ever was. My apologies if you like this show. I myself am a fan of The price is right. It is also cheesy as a quesadilla.

Well, the house has all the sudden been filled with teenagers....so my train of thought is completely busted.

Love,
Cow punk

No comments: