Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maybe next year

It looks like Father Christmas puked all over my living room right now. I just can't seem to make myself do anything about it either. I mean it is getting there, but I just am not in the mood. I started this mess at 1 pm yesterday. Silly. Of course I slept in between. I know a good Martha would not sleep until the deco was complete, but Martha can either get her butt over here and finish it or she can kiss it my ample backside. I am at least down to getting all the empty boxes back to the storage area...read the garage. I really don't like Christmas, more than usual this year. I keep hoping for a good Christmas, maybe next year.




Standing in the middle of life with my plans behind me.

Love,
Cow Punk

4 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Martha's shaking her finger at you Missy. Martha also didn't get a call this weekend and misses your backside, speaking of them.

Why is my word verification forgant? Who the hell uses that word? Is that a word? Maybe I'll make it mean something and start saying it. Yeah, Martha likes that idea. I'll say it with a Swedish accent.

cow punk said...

I like Swedish accents almost as much as I like norwegian accents.

cow punk said...

Ahh and I miss you too.

Anonymous said...

Miss Cow Punk! Hay! Let's be merry. I think that all of the media screws us up. Everyone on commercials seem to be having a fine time. Maybe it's just us. I've noticed that there aren't that many decorations around the hood. Know what I think? I think that Martha eats those glass twinkly Christmas lights? It's just a theory.
Love
xoxo
Liz Jones aka Jonesin for some Cheer.