Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cookies for breakfast

No vodak or soaps yesterday. Only work and a boss and an ass who drive me insane. The Ass was not much of an ass yesterday. I think because I am trying my best to be nice to her.

I did have a visitor last night. My dad and he bought pizza. The pizza was good but it gave me a terrifying heart burn. Of course I had 5 chocolate, chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and that possibly contributed to the terror. Anyhoo, there is a lot of pizza left so I can have it for lunch. Not even 7 and I'm already looking forward to lunch.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate my job? If not, let me just tell you, I HATE MY JOB. After Christmas I will search for a new employment. Life is too short to spend it with either: (A) Married to someone you don't love and never will or (B) A job that you hate and people who make you want to either choke them or even yourself in order to escape them. I took care of A once upon a time, now I will take care of B. I think I would like to work for a school district. Lots of vacation time. Speaking of which, I need to take care of finishing enrolling in my College Courses.

That's all, I'm sorry I keep bitching about my job. But it's my blog and I'll bitch if I want to. No one's around here much anyway, at least that I'm aware of. Could just be the vodak though.

Love,
Cow Punk

No comments: