Monday, December 1, 2008

None such

I really, really don't want to go to work today. I know I've just had 4 days off but I want 5, hell I really want 2 weeks. I really don't want to ever go back again. I don't mind working, I just mind working at this job. I think I will tap my heels together 3 times and say, "There's no place like a greenhouse".

It is snowing out this morning...yeah, snow, 4 days off work and Mother Nature decides today, Monday, when everyone has to go out to dump snow on us. Lovely. Here's the best part, cold as a well diggers ass in January today and 65 tomorrow. WTF? My sinus's are going nuts.

I might be a bit grumpy this morning. D-dog is pacing the floor, what the hell does a dog have to pace the floor about anyway? He's clean, dry, fed, watered and loved. He gets to lounge on the couch all day. Later my dad will bring him a pound of turkey from the deli. What does he have to be nervous for? Maybe it's the anticipation of the turkey. Good grief. I wish I could lounge on the couch all day. No really, I do. Lounge all day and eat the two batches of cookies I baked over the weekend.

I feel like I've been kicked in the ribs by a donkey this morning.
I'd rather clean up horse shit in the freezing cold, all day, than go to work, is that wrong of me?

Seriously, why can't I just stay home and watch TV all day long? I haven't watched a soap opera since they canceled Santa Barbra , but I'd just love to today. I think Eden moved to Port Charles, I could catch up with my old friend and hear of her beautifully tragic life. I could drink Vodka all day and wait for Vladmir to peer through the french doors at me. He hasn't glared at me since Nov. 4th. I miss you Puti poot. Oh the huge manatee.

My last few minutes of freedom are up, I must leave now and oh so grudgingly go face reality.

There's no place like a greenhouse, there's no place like a greenhouse.

Love,
Cow Punk

No comments: